IT Analyst - Disaster Recovery
Posted on Dec 28, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an IT Analyst - Disaster Recovery. This company is looking for someone with 3+ years of experience with disaster recovery, contingency planning, business impact analysis, DR exercises, etc.
- The IT Analyst, Disaster Recovery focuses on gathering and interpreting data, gathering, and documenting business requirements, defining and documenting processes (process flows/swim lanes), and standardization of data and processes.
- Can resolve transaction/data/process discrepancies.
- Helps to determine opportunities to automate, streamline, and standardize data and or processes. Creates business requirements documents and knows enough about a platform/technology to create a functional specs for use in building a technical solution through configuration or coding.
- May do some light configuration and use tools to do the work required to do analysis.
- Main responsibilities as a key member of the Disaster Recovery Team will be to promote IT disaster recovery and provide expertise in disaster recovery concepts, plan development, validation, and testing of critical systems.
- This role is highly focused on the development, delivery, and testing of technical and complex Information System Contingency Plans.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Certifications: ABCP, CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, FBCI
- Knowledge of authoritative standards, guidelines, and best practices relative to IT disaster recovery, business continuity and resiliency planning
- Firm understanding of Ransomware recovery and architecture of Isolated Recovery Environments
- 3 years of proven experience in Disaster Recovery field
- 5 years of experience in an Information Technology discipline
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 3 years of IT Contingency Plan development
- 3 years of IT/DR testing experience
- Experience developing business impact analysis documents
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex integrated disaster recovery exercises
- Bachelor's Degree
Amplify your job search: