Lead Security Architect
Posted on Dec 28, 2022 by Triumph Consultants Ltd
Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Manage and operate the central security governance, risk and compliance function.
- Lead on the assurance and continuous improvement of the security of the platforms, services and data.
- Act as a key security advisor to the digital delivery teams
- Support, and lead elements of, direction-setting and growth for the security model and its future security capabilities.
- Contribute to the development of the technical community of practice across defence, and contribute to best practice and learning across digital delivery teams.
- Security Aspects of cloud-based systems
- Cyber Security Knowledge
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance experience in that area
Desirable security clearance: DV
Hybrid role: 2 days office per week
Amplify your job search: