Support Desk Analyst
Posted on Dec 28, 2022 by Recruit 121 Limited
This is a unique opportunity for a Support Desk Analyst to join a fast-growing global telecommunications and digital transformation organisation based in Cardiff.
My client has more than doubled in the last 18 months and is continuing on the same trajectory. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who's career will grow alongside the growth of the business. The business has an excellent culture working with some of the best people in the industry
This is a pivotal position where your expertise will be truly valued.
As a Support Desk Analyst, you will be able to provide specialist advice and guidance across a portfolio of clients. You will be considered a subject matter expert in diagnosing and resolving issues relating to voice-related technology.
Being the first point of contact for queries, you act as front of house for our organisation setting the benchmark for the level of professionalism and service we strive to offer. You will also be the second line of escalation for technical queries brought to you from more junior support engineers.
The queries you will be involved in will vary in size and complexity. Often you will work across concurrent issues at one time, escalating for further technical intervention when required.
- Prior support desk experience (ideally in Voice experience)
- General understanding of IP switching and routing
- Microsoft 365 (M365) experience
- ITIL exposure (specifically problem, incident, and change)
- Voice experience
- Working in a managed service provider
- Root cause analysis skills or problem management experience
- Telephony, PBX, SIP, or H.323
- Unified communications or PBX administration (Microsoft Teams is highly desirable)
- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, or other public cloud
- Private cloud experience or orchestration (SCVMM, vCenter)
- ITIL certified
- Automation and associated tooling usage
This is a hybrid role where you are required to go into the office 4 days a month
If you are interested in joining this amazing company then please send me your CV ASAP and I will be in touch
Amplify your job search: