Senior Mobile Engineer
Posted on Dec 28, 2022 by Allegis Global Solutions Limited (AGS)
3-4 months' contract
£500 - £650/day PAYE inside IR35
Our organization's Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We co-create cutting-edge solutions with our clients, partners, FinTech's and other technology leaders. We are dedicated to solving hard problems of the future in new payment flows, Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We are looking for hands-on software engineers with a passion to build innovative products.
This role requires quick problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and application of programming techniques to design, build, and maintain code. Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms is a must. In addition to the technical skill set, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Senior Mobile Engineer is an individual contributor role, and this developer will be a strong committer and contributor to the development of several innovation projects, as well as mentor for junior engineers in the team. The engineer should be able to translate design artifacts into code and deliver results independently with minimal oversight, adhering to industry standards. This role would require you to collaborate with other teams, engineers, architects and engineering teams from our partners and clients. These projects will be instrumental in making an impact on the payments industry as a whole. This role requires strong awareness of both Back End and Front End development, with primary contributions being to Front End and mobile application development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Or relevant industry experience.
- Intermediate level skills in Swift/Kotlin/Java/Flutter/ReactNative
- Shipped one or more Android apps
- Shipped one or more iOS apps
- In-depth knowledge of data structures implementation and optimization
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Self-driven and willing to work across technologies/languages as a full-stack engineer
- Strong technology awareness
- Experience building Back End applications in Java
- Experience building application frameworks or reusable components
- Experience with OAuth2.0 and authentication protocols
- Experience in payments tech industry
- Experience in working on cryptography, Bluetooth based transmission protocols
- Experience in IoT, NFC
Amplify your job search: