Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Job Juncture
$85-120K + 5% bonus
We are recruiting for a Reliability Engineer with our global food manufacturing client in the Buffalo, NY area. This Reliability Engineer will champion a strong reliability program while implementing improvements using industry best practices and appropriate reliability engineering tools and methods.
- Promote and enforce programs, systems, processes and equipment upgrades that improve equipment reliability/OEE.
- Manage foundational Maintenance Reliability Programs.
- Defect Elimination using Root Cause Failure Analysis trigger points & implementing corrective and improvement plans resulting from the RCFAs.
- Perform FMEA to develop appropriate equipment maintenance plans and strategies that include inspections, Tests, and Preventive/Predictive Maintenance (ITPM).
- Work with maintenance management systems such as SAP and Meridium.
- Ensure unit MIQA systems meet the requirements of S21A.
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering required. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Reliability experience in a chemical or manufacturing facility.
- Experience with piping and pressure vessel systems.
- Mechanical design, machine design and manufacturing systems background.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and alignment techniques.
- Understanding of PSM methodologies, TEEP, OEE, and RCM.
- Familiarity with Electrical Engineering (motors, controls, instruments, starters, etc.)
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.