Customer Service Representative
Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Teleperformance
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Claims Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Performs a full range of customer service functions to support the caller needs of the Personal Insurance Claims Service Centers.
- Performs in a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer satisfaction.
- Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and written communications.
- Ability to review record and organize written data from a variety of sources.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured fast paced work environment, are required.
- Customer orientation; demonstrates empathy
- Focused on solving problems
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Able to learn and adapt -- applies training and coaching to daily work habits
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and ability to use Windows operating systems
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 6 months related work experience required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts desired.
- 6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Organization and work prioritization skills
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: answer, client, customer care, help desk, representative, service call, service representative, support specialist, telephone activation specialist, trouble resolution
Polar Air Cargo