Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by First Citizens Bank & Trust Company
As a Sourcing Manager you are a trusted partner with business and technical managers, actively participating in the strategic planning and execution of Bank initiatives through providing industry and market information that enables proactive responses to changing conditions and favorable contract terms. You will lead contract negotiations for Vendors; including contractual terms/ conditions and pricing for services, consulting, software and other indirect products and services.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 10 years experience, including at least 5 years of contract development and negotiation experience.
High school diploma or GED with 14 years experience, including at least 5 years of contract development and negotiation experience.
- Proven expert negotiator (contract terms/ conditions and pricing) with key bank Vendors (Software, Hardware, Construction, Services, Consulting, Staffing etc).
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility with changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including collaboration and willingness to make changes based on feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to network and interact with industry peers to understand regulatory and market trends in order to continuously. improve FCB?s Vendor relationship management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Business and Technical Partners and Vendors with positive results.
- Demonstrated experience with Sourcing, including contract development and negotiation (both pricing and legal and business terms.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Bank Senior Management, Vendors, and other associates.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Microsoft Contract Negotiation certification.
- IBM Contract Negotiation certification.
- Project Management Professional certification.
- Technology background.
- Financial Services experience.
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank serves customers in 18 states and the District of Columbia. For over 100 years, customers have trusted First Citizens with their money … and their futures. Today, First Citizens is the largest family-controlled bank in the nation and the sixth-largest bank franchise headquartered in the Southeast with more than $30 billion in assets. We employ more than 6,000 associates who are focused on helping our customers achieve a lifetime of success. First Citizens operates more than 570 branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, New Mexico, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
First Citizens Bank. Forever First®. Member FDIC.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying for employment at First Citizens Bank, please contact our Human Resources department.