Senior SAP ABAP Developer
Posted on Dec 27, 2022 by Maxegan Recruitment
Maxegan Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Senior SAP ABAP Developer for a great permanent opportunity to join a leading client on their S4 transformation journey.
Within the role as the Senior/Lead, you will be a focal point for coordinating development work within the different SAP process streams, combined with a hands-on technical role predominantly in the SAP Logistics arena.
You will be responsible for delivering technical capabilities and production support for supply chain processes within the logistics business unit and deliver complex development components across SAP ERP MM, SD, WM, FI and PP modules including SAP eWM and SRM solutions.
The role will be fully remote, but will require travel to the office (Berkshire) when required for internal and client meetings, this will most likely be up to 3 days per month.
For this opportunity, you will need:
- 5+ years of SAP experience as an SAP ABAP consultant
- Any experience of SAP S/4HANA is highly desirable
- Minimum 1 full life cycle SAP implementation
- Proficient with SAP Web IDE and Eclipse IDE
- Fine tuning of SAP objects and systems utilising SAP best practices
- Application of SAP correction instructions, hot notes, SPAU & SPDD during upgrades.
- To have combined knowledge of development techniques, application structure, understanding of business processes, personal experience, research capabilities, and interaction with other resources to identify specific problems and propose solutions
- Fiori, BTP & ECC experience
For further experience and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Maxegan Recruitment Ltd.
Amplify your job search: