Posted on Dec 26, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Engage in the full product life cycle from prototyping & feature definitions up to deployment in production.
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, testing, verification documentation & evolution of all products.
- Influence the architecture & the future of systems with ideas & code.
- Continuously monitor & improve performance of development, release & deployment procedures & practices.
- Design, implement, document & write tests & contribute to tests/validation.
- Continuously improve practices & processes.
- Collaborate with IT & Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal & regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Very enthusiastic to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently & continuously improving code quality & documentation.
- Some knowledge of C/C &/or C# Development.
- Highly accustomed to Agile Software Development with good engineering techniques/practices & a DevOps mind-set: Incremental Delivery, Pair/Mob Programming, Code Review, CI/CD, TDD, CleanCode, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Experiences in Git, Docker/Podman, Azure DevOps, Linux & Windows OS.
- Familiar with or interested in Azure, Artifactory, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, Chocolatey & Nugget.
- Ideally experienced within Highly Regulated Environments.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A team-player with strong communication skills.
- Ready to ask for help when needed & help others when required.
- Quality-oriented & enthusiastic to continuously further develop.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
Amplify your job search: