Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Dec 26, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
Azure Engineer - Infrastructure
Hybrid working - Permanent - Car allowance + Bonus
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation have an opportunity to work within a growing IT Infrastructure team across the EMEA region, maintaining, supporting, optimizing and building out our newly launched core Azure infrastructure.
Based remotely anywhere in Europe, some travel to Gillingham will be required, however tools are available to enable remote management, process/progress monitoring and ultimately results.
Fluency in the English language is crucial, with other languages a considerable plus.
Job Skills & Experience Required:
To succeed in this role, you'll need the following:
Key technical skills/experience required
- Knowledge and experience of
- Azure Operations (Server and/or Networking and/or Security, builds, configuration)
- VMWare (ESXi, vCenter etc.)
- Azure AD
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP, DCs
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server
- Appreciation of SecOps and DevOps Philosophy
- Advanced experience in implementing and designing the above-mentioned technologies across multinational enterprises.
Desirable technical skills/exposure to the following technologies:
- Monitoring tools and technologies (SNMP) such as Orion/SolarWinds or Azure Native technologies
- Backup technologies & experience with disaster recovery methodologies
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Amplify your job search: