Senior EUC Engineer x 2
Posted on Dec 26, 2022 by Agile Recruit
Senior Desktop Support Engineer, Cloud, MS, Mac,
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of the clients customers across all sectors. They cover Service Operations and service desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and Legacy ITO whilst also aligning with ITIL processes and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
They are passionate about delivery and live the core values in parallel with a healthy work/life balance and a great team spirit.
What you'll be doing:
You will be an Senior EUC Engineer, with a good working knowledge of the Windows OS environment, Office and basic network knowledge, as well as some AV knowledge, supported by an IT qualification. You will also be comfortable with hands on physical work within the wider office.
You will have experience of working in a Service Desk/Desktop environment and have excellent customer skills, as well as VIP support knowledge
You will have the ability to manage your work time, be able to resolve IT queries following logical analysis, work as part of a team, have a can-do' attitude and complete calls/tasks by agreed deadlines.
The role requires a good understanding of the ITIL methodology as well as excellent administration and communication skills.
You will be a customer champion within NTT DATA.
What you'll need:
This role is required to provide desk side operational support for my clients team on site in Berkshire, with the primary role being the management of the concierge support and VIP services, as well as incidents, problems, requests and changes in line with ITIL best practice and ensuring that SLA's are maintained.
You will be responsible for:
- AV/Meeting Rooms and Desktop Client Services including but not limited to - Screens, Phones, desk-side support, mobile handsets, desktop hardware and software break/fix; installs, IMAC; technology refresh, storage management.
- Provide Support for all meeting room requests and issues, Ensure all work is logged and accounted for in Remedy
- Security including but not limited to - antivirus, antimalware, antispyware, encryption, single sign on.
- Complete Laptop, Desktop setup prior to deployment to the user
- Provide hands on' support for deployment of new equipment or resolution of faulty equipment
- Software break/fix; installs.
- Printer and Manage Print knowledge
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- And much more!
Amplify your job search: