Senior Regeneration Manager - Inside IR35
Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Morgan Hunt UK Limited
A client of Morgan Hunt is looking for a Senior Regeneration Manager to Manage a Large Project for the Council.
The Main Responsibilities Include:
- To play a leading role in implementing the biggest regeneration programme that the Borough has seen in a generation.
- Co-ordinate all regeneration activity to ensure strategic aims and business plan targets and outcomes are closely monitored and achieved.
The Post Holder has management responsibility for:
- 1 x Development Manager (direct report)
- 1 x Regeneration Officer (direct report)
- 5 x professional staff (matrix management)
The Successful Applicant Will:
- Have had experience in managing a large multimillion-pound regeneration project from inception to completion.
- Have had experience in managing other Project Managers on large scale Development/Regeneration Projects.
- Be ideally a car driver to drive in between sites.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role