Graphic Designer - Sports Technology
Posted on Dec 26, 2022 by IT Recruitment Solutions
Graphic Designer with UI skills required to join a thriving product development agency in the Sports tech industry. As graphic designer you will be supporting the sales and marketing functions and get to work on multiple projects, producing top-class digital, print and social media collateral. We're ideally looking for a candidate that understands brand theory including brand guidelines and brand identity. There will be lots of digital and visual design here, so a proficiency and understanding of User Interface design would also be important.
Graphic Designer Role requirements:
- 2+ years commercial Graphic Designer experience
- UI and visual design skills
- Knowledge of Figma and the Adobe suite
- Good appreciation of brand theory & typography
- Agency experience or having worked within a start-up or scale-up would be a bonus
- An enthusiasm or knowledge of sports would also be a bonus (but not essential!)
In return my client offers:
- 25 days holiday
- London office, with 2+ days a week on-site needed
- Great opportunity for growth and development within a friendly and progressive team
- Regular opportunities to attend client sports events
- Ongoing support for additional training and education
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join an impressive, fast growing sports technology organisation during an exciting time!
To apply for this Graphic Designer role please send your CV to Rob Goffin now.
Graphic Designer, User Interface, UI, Visual Design, Sports, Figma, Brand, London, Hybrid
Amplify your job search: