Solution Design Specialist
Posted on Dec 26, 2022 by SIMPLY COMMERCE RECRUITMENT LTD
Solution Design Specialist (Telecom)
The purpose of this role is to build domain solution designs and/or enterprise strategies to integrate all aspects of the solution (network, system, process, and people) to ensure it works together.
This role provides the technical direction for a domain design area and sets the review processes for this area. This role is responsible for integrating and adapting multiple component designs, in response to business changes, ensuring conformance to the domain and platform architecture.
- Creates and owns technical solutions for a domain, cross domain or portfolio of work within a specific technology area and delivers work autonomously.
- Integrates and implements end-to-end solutions across customers and business areas.
- Executes technical roadmap for specific area or domain.
- Provides recommendation on development budget for the next year by understanding/explaining the technology evolution of the product/system/process etc.
- Leads on design assurance before integrating into end-to-end solutions.
- Skills and experience in Design, Build and Implementation in the following:
- Network Management design and configuration.
- Able to produce High- and Low-level designs
- Multi-vendor application deployment and integration for example MIB/SNMP/AD/Backup's
- Systems test & acceptance (VV&T)
- Security build/Hardening compliance standards.
- Advanced Microsoft AD
- PKI Build and Implementation
- Redhat/Microsoft Server 2016/2019
- VMware Infrastructure design and configuration
- Client Deployment
- Must have minimum SC Clearance
- Inside IR35
- Rate: up to £700 p/d
- 6-month duration with potential for extension
- Location: 100% onsite (Hemel Hempstead, but flexibility to travel on occasion -not often- to other offices up to 120 miles away).
Amplify your job search: