Supply Chain Manager
Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by X4 Group
A Highly Acclaimed, award winning manufacture of acoustic & sound tools and equipment is on the look out for a Supply chain manager. If you are looking for a role as a supply chain manager to increase business focus, impliment optimisation plans and be involved with a genuinely unique and high quality product then look no further.
As the Supply chain manager your role will involve key stakeholder management, S&OP Planning, Forecasting and inventory management and more. The ideal Supply Chain manager will come from an electronics or electronic components background and be well versed with long-term supplier relationship building with an aptitude for negotiation. The supply chain manager will have had previous evidence of budgetary improvements, long term relationship development and strategic sourcing experience globally.
- Monitoring Forecast accuracy and customer service KPI's (Error, Bias and Lag Analysis) for impacts to Supply Planning
- Manages the S&OP processes
- Proactive Procurement support to business winning campaigns and bids
- Co-ordinate the Procurement resources in the programme area, progressing actions and reporting
- Construct and lead the contracts and supply chain management Life Cycle Management (LCM) deliverables
- Promoting customer intimacy in internal and external relationship
- Oversee the planning, production and monitoring of stocks, providing a balanced view on risk/suitability
- Maintain key relationships with 3PL partners, toll-manufacturing partner, logistics/courier providers and other suppliers
- Liaise with the sales team on demand and supply planning and new projects assessing feasibility
- Proven experience working within electronics manufacturing environment
- Proven record of S&OP, Planning & inventory
- Cost savings and inventory reduction innitiatives
- Experience within a high tollerance, faced paced industry
- Technically able to work from BOM/Technical Drawings
- CIPS Qualified
- Electronics Degree/Supply chain degree or Similar
- A positive, energetic outlook
The Salary: Upto £45,000 + an impressive benefits package (flexibility can be offered for the right candidate)
If this sounds like you then please get in touch, either apply or send an email to (see below) or call on (see below) for more imfomation.
If you know someone who would be good for the role, please call as we offer referall fee's as well.