Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Hudson IT (Scotland)
The Role Requirements:
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution within budget and on time.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Responsible for all on line and associated budgeted KPIs on CPC, CPA, and traffic generation..
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns across channels.
- Planning and implementing brand campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Oversee the design, build and maintenance of the business' social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to test and create top notch customer journeys which are trackable and measurable in order to improve customer engagement.
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing environment
- People management experience (essential)
- Proven experience and knowledge of printed media and CRM techniques.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns and or agencies and print solutions.
- Experience in organizing and planning trade shows (desirable)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (eg, Google analytics and emerging WebTrends)
- Experience in all forms of marketing investment on and off line.
- Highly numerate and good commercial acumen.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in multi-channel marketing and measurement.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Allen Recruitment Consulting
Morgan Philips UK Limited
Scene One Ltd