Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Anonymous
SALARY: Up to £38,000
YOU: You are a Maintenance Engineer looking for the next step. You've worked in fast-paced manufacturing environments and enjoy the challenges that come along with it. If there is a problem, you are quick and innovative with the solution. Not only can you work independently, but you're a great team player that's keen to get stuck in.
THEM: A national brand continues to develop its presence across the UK. Proud of their state of the art sites, complete with interesting technology. A new department now looking for the Maintenance Engineer above to join the team.
Our client is a leader in their field, that continues to grow from strength to strength.
Based in Corby, this client is now looking for skilled Maintenance Engineers that will contribute to their state of the art site. This is the perfect opportunity to make an impact on a new site!
What do you need?
Qualifications/ Requirements of Maintenance Engineer
• Time served apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
• Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment
• Electrical Qualification
• Food experience
• Knowledge of PLC controlled machinery
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
• Maintenance across the plant planned and preventative
• Fault finding, problem-solving and root cause analysis on machinery
• Working on electro-mechanical issues, including;
- hydraulics pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves.
- sensors, motors, three phase, inverters etc.
In addition, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be provided with:
• Career progression
• Daily product allowance
Are you a Maintenance Engineer that ticks all the boxes?
Please apply below, or give me a call referencing COP13700