Business Development Manager
Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to plan, deliver and lead value-added business development support for a National professional services firm - to be based in either Leicester or Nottingham.
The successful applicant will drive forward activities across a diverse range of entities and work with senior stakeholders to agree joined-up business strategies, subsequently ensuring the successful execution of all plans and measurement of results. They will be tasked with identifying and developing target markets, co-ordinating activities to develop the profile of the group and presenting the firm's expertise in a consistent and joined up way.
This is a collaborative role which requires the role holder to build strong, proactive relationships with high profile members of the business across all offices and positive working relationships with the wider team who will be integral to the success of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the full business development process and partner with key stakeholders to drive growth across the business, within the wider Sales & Marketing department
- Identifying key areas of opportunity and knowledge sharing amongst the team, as well as working with other team members for targeting activity, and assisting with strategy implementation
- Research and analysis of data, targets, clients, markets and competitors
- Supporting all marketing & communications campaigns, as well as proposal activity for the Bids Team
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Understanding of business development activity including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches and implementing BD plans
- Experience of delivering BD activity
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or a recognised qualification in marketing (CIM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Client focused
- Customer service orientated
- Task/Results orientated
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong work ethic with a "can do attitude"
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales