Senior Matillion ETL Developer/Data Engineer/Analyst
Posted on Dec 24, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior MATILLION ETL DEVELOPER
They are looking for 3 things:
- Heavy data engineer/analyst
- Somebody who interfaces heavily with users and stakeholders. There will be lots of validation work and they will have to be able to work with the stakeholders to validate things
Matillion is a data transformation tool will build custom solutions automate custom controls tests design implement AWS Redshift SQL Server Snowflake Big query Teradata or Azure Data warehouse PowerShell Python
7 years of rich experience in AWS cloud data and analytics space with solid understanding of Data warehousing product RedShift, ETL product Matillion and SQL and 3+years with other ETL/Data integration tools and other Databases will be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing cloud-based data lake/data warehouse technologies.
- Must have experience working with high-volume data and building batch and near Real Time ETL processes using AWS services such as Redshift, Matillion.
- Experience with Matillion ELT/ETL
- Experience with AWS Redshift and Redshift Spectrum, AWS EMR, PySpark, Glue and Matillion,
- Redshift Data warehouse experience
- Lead data migration and integration efforts
- Craft processes to ensure clean data
- Prior experience with ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica and Databases like Teradata, SQL server will be preferred.
- Experience working with RDBMSs, SQL Server, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Teradata or Azure SQL -Data Warehouse
- Experience using Powershell and Python.
- Prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair production issues. o Experience with S3 Object store and other Big Data storage platforms
- Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or others) is an added advantage.
AWS Certified Big Data Specialty certification is a plus.
Amplify your job search: