Software Test Engineer (Embedded Systems)
Posted on Dec 23, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Software Test Engineer (Embedded Systems). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
- Design & code test cases for automated execution.
- Evaluate possible automation & implements requirements.
- Carry out manual & automated tests.
- Writes technical test case specifications whilst taking into account test automation guidelines by which specifications & notations must be co-designed & adhered to.
- Design & code tools (eg, stubs, drivers, generators) necessary for the test execution environment.
- Participate in the product team as a test automation specialist.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience as a Software Test Engineer.
- Experienced in Testing Embedded Software & Testing Embedded Devices that contain Microcontrollers as well as a good knowledge of the different test levels.
- Familiar with usual test environments for Embedded Device Software (Lauterbach Tracer, TPT, Cucumber with Maven or others).
- Skilled in developing & reviewing Test Cases in Java or TPT in a common IDE (e,g., Eclipse or IntelliJ).
- Some knowledge of programming microcontrollers, C or C .
- Any knowledge of the terminology of testing from ISTQB or ISO is advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the fields of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- A CAS in the area of Testing is beneficial.
- Open, communicative, precise & accurate.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
Amplify your job search: