Market Data Engineer TREP Linux - FinTech
Posted on Dec 23, 2022 by Client Server
Market Data Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer (TREP Linux KDB) London/WFH to £120k
Are you an experienced Market Data Engineer with a strong knowledge of TREP? You could be progressing into a leadership role at a global FinTech.
As a senior, hands-on Market Data Engineer you'll provide subject matter expertise on TREP and be responsible for the support, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the platform to ensure the reliable and performant distribution of market data to internal clients. You'll take a lead role in a small, growing, global team - providing mentoring and taking ownership of projects.
Following a remote interview process you'll join the team with a great deal of flexibility (2 days office, flexible start times); when you are in the office you'll be based in the City with an upbeat team environment, casual dress code and a range of facilities including roof terrace and break out areas.
- You have strong technical experience with multiple Market Data products across Back End distribution, data management and desktop consumption with an in-depth knowledge of TREP (Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform)
- You have an advanced knowledge of Linux OS
- You have a thorough understanding of distributed systems, networks, IP Addressing and Middleware
- You have experience of working with monitoring tools eg ITRS
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills, happy to take a lead a mentor others
- Experience with One Tick data, KDB would be great but not essential
What's in it for you:
As a Market Data Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and 12% flexible benefits package which can be taken as cash or used for a wide range of benefits such as pension, private medical care, life assurance, wellness, childcare, enhanced paternity leave as well as a range of other perks.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Market Data Engineer opportunity.
Amplify your job search: