Sales Executive - Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS)- UK Wide
Posted on Dec 23, 2022 by Capgemini
Job Title: Sales Executive - Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS)
Location: Any UK based location (Remote with Occasional Travel across UK)
Working Pattern: Full-Time, Permanent
The Job on Offer:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects Capgemini's consulting, infrastructure transformation, build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of hybrid cloud-based services all delivered through an integrated global sales and delivery model.
The CIS portfolio covers 4 main capabilities areas of Cloud and Infrastructure (incl Datacentre) Services, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Service Management and SIAM, and end user services delivered through both outsourcing and transformational cons.
Specifically Targeting sales professionals to deliver services into the Private Sector markets; CPRD - Consumer/Retail/Distribution, EUC - Energy/Utilities/Chemicals & Natural Resources, MALS - Manufacturing/Aero/Auto/Life Sciences, TMTS - Telco/Media/Technology/Transport & Services
You will be responsible for sales and pipeline growth for Cloud Infrastructure Services that spans a portfolio of clients. Your focus will be to build relationships and deliver top line profitable growth in revenue bookings for CIS within your sector.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Building a strong pipeline to support your Top line Sales target. Building relationships with the other stakeholders in our business units,
- Leveraging your expertise to develop clear sales strategies and identify opportunities,
- Drive growth by identifying customer needs and working with colleagues to construct solutions that include the full breadth of both our infrastructure portfolio and wider Capgemini capabilities.
- Work with Key partners, including hyperscalers, such as AWS, Microsoft (Azure), Google, SAP and others such as ServiceNow. You will drive growth in agreed target accounts and existing accounts, You will be expected to build a close relationship with the most senior executives in your target clients and develop your personal value proposition with these individuals.
- You will contribute to the overall sector strategy, in line with group initiatives.You will team with internal and external partners, business development professionals, solutioning teams from multiple disciplines, and delivery teams to bring together into cohesive teams with a single vision to enable pipeline
- A self-starter with solid experience of delivering business growth in a similar sector.
- You will have experience of selling infrastructure technology projects and services, specifically Cloud Transformation, Cyber Security, End User Services transformation, and Service Integration
- You have a track record of leading and closing deals ranging in size from circa £100k - £10m and are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get things done.
- You will have extensive experience to drive new prospects and opportunities and leading wider Capgemini teams to deliver proactive proposals and RFP responses.
- You will be ambitious, passionate, personable and collaborative. You will have strong leadership skills that you want to develop, which you'll use to manage, support and influence the large number of individuals reporting, indirectly, coordinating teams both on and offshore
Why Capgemini is unique?
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutionsfor our customers and create the best working environment.
Upskilling Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide youwith bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, pleaseapply and we'll see if we can support you.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you joinCapgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industryexperts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It'swhy, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain theexperiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge andalways pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technologyto grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making theworld a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Amplify your job search: