Mechanical Electrical Technician (PM)
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by Quad/Graphics
Quad/Graphics is seeking a Night Shift?Maintenance Electrician for the Taunton, MA Retail facility.
Shift and hours are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights with a rotating Saturday from 7pm to 7am.
The ideal candidate will preferably be knowledgeable in the areas of machine installation, preventative maintenance (PM), and?machine operation.? This position will be responsible for:
- All electrical repairs, fabrication, new installation of machines and plant facilities.
- Providing a preventative maintenance program (electrical) for plant machines.
- Conducting a safety inspection on dryers.
- Plant lighting, air conditioning, boilers, the internal fuse system, and energy management.
- Securing all equipment and machinery and completing all required paperwork at the end of each shift.
- Proactively create and maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Supporting and promoting corporate and departmental safety goals and initiatives at all times.
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of PLC, A/C and D/C Drives.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- 3 or more years of Electrician experience is required.
- Must be available to work a?non-rotating?12-hour shift?
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Machine shop experience a plus.
- Massachusetts Journeyman Level Electrician License is a plus
Quad/Graphics is the second largest printer in the United States. We have over 220,000 employees and have more than 60 production facilities, encompassing tens of millions of square feet, across North America, Latin America and Europe.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacation and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company?s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.