EHS Manager Manufacturing
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by Job Juncture
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job Summary: The Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is accountable for effective safety compliance and creating and maintaining a positive and safe employee relations environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Environment/Health/Safety
- 5 years related experience and thorough knowledge of both State and Federal safety, health and environmental regulations in a manufacturing environment.
- Must come from a manufacturing background -- not construction.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other's talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You're not just "the boss".
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.