Business Development Manager
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by The Talent Boutique
Business Development Manager - E-commerce
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Achieveable OTE: £15 - 18k per annum (uncapped)
Car allowance: £250 per month / £3,000 PA
Nearest Stations: Moorgate / Liverpool Street
Provides award-winning cloud-based e-Commerce solutions for small and medium sized businesses.
Here no day is the same. They are at the epicentre of a trillion-dollar e-commerce industry and are one of most exciting companies in tech! Initiative is rewarded as are those who are courageous and take risks!
If you are hungry to show the world that you are different, have the energy, passion, focus and experience to take you on a growth focused career journey then this is the opportunity for you!
Joining the number 1 e-Commerce solution provider in Europe as Business Development Manager makes you the first contact person for SME clients, driving direct sales discussions, closing leads, being a "ambassador" for the SaaS solution and services delivered through the e-Commerce platform.
What's in it for me
- Springboard your career with incredibly fast progression opportunities all based upon individual performance
- Outstanding office facilities in a flexible working space full of amenities
- In-depth training with our inhouse sales trainers
- Great commission structure, on top of a competitive base salary and benefits package. This includes 25 days holiday, mobile phone allowance of £50 pcm, wellbeing package, pension and free refreshments
- A company culture that is next to none, with a great balance of the openness of a start-up alongside the strategy of a fully established organisation
- Ping pong Fridays and other company socials including an epic Christmas Party and Training days in France
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Follow up on Sales qualified leads
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI's are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the products by working closely with in-house trainer, presales, management and your peers
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth professional handover happens between Company and the client
- Attend Networking events to create leads and interest
- Demonstrate a willingness to perform and desire to achieve monthly targets
To be suitable for this role:
- Experience within a similar role
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Successfully met/ exceeded targets/ KPI's in business/ new business environment
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable subscription contracts
- Being a team player with a proven track record of working well in teams
- SaaS/ Tech/ E-commerce knowledge required
- Strong personal network within the industry particularly with agencies
- Sales Force experience
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
Within a year, you will be entrepreneurial, confident in your area of expertise, be amongst the top of your game and the envy of your peers. You will be trained in every aspect of your field and be given the autonomy to take risk, venture and create and challenge yourself. You'll learn, grow and develop every day.
If you are interested in seeing how your career could develop with Europe's No.1 leader in e-commerce solutions, get in touch today or apply today.
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application.
Due to volume of applications we are not always able to come back to unsuccessful parties to provide feedback.
Please keep an eye on The Talent Boutiques social media and website for more information about what we do, market insights and job seeking tips!
The Talent Boutique acts as an Employment Agency for Permanent and Fixed Term Contract Recruitment.
The Talent Boutique does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and adheres to all other relevant UK legislation.
Please Note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK