Nightlife Hospitality Manager
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by The Basement Tavern
- Direct a?smooth, efficient, cost effective operation, including: labor management, supervision of all aspects of services, scheduling and inventory control.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Manage and monitor fiscal budget, operations of assigned department(s) and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long term profitability.
- Manage the delivery and measurement of guest service in a manner consistent with the Company's core service standards and brand attributes.
- React to any guest complaints and take any appropriate action.
- Provide management support in the oversight of an assigned shift to ensure the delivery of quality service to the guests.
- Provide guidance and counsel to all beverage employees.
- Ensure staff is scheduled properly.
- Provide recommendations to management on daily operational issues.
- Schedule staff according to business levels and demands.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of previous high-volume lounge/whiskey bar/hospitality management experience.
- Previous experience in scheduling a staff of fifty or more employees.
- Ability to work extended hours in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Red Bull North America
The Closet Trading Company
Sunrise Senior Living