Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by Quad/Graphics
?Provide technical support for all departments regarding the repair and maintenance of the facility and equipment.? Must perform general corrective and preventive mechanical maintenance on all production and support equipment.? Must possess the ability to troubleshot mechanical problems and perform the necessary tasks to correct.? Perform minor electrical repairs
- Provide technical support for all equipment
- Demonstrate skills in all phases of job responsibility including welding and fabrication
- Self development and development of interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years maintenance experience on presses and folding or similar equipment
- Knowledge of diagnosis and repair of machinery electrical controls
- Knowledge of machining, welding, rigging and equipment installation
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.