Posted on Feb 10, 2019 by London Teaching Pool
• Graduate / Experienced Teaching Assistant Required
• Good Primary School in Brent - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a qualified Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with Inspiring Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
• Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in EYFS, Key Stage 1&2 - Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Interview for the right Teaching Assistant
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant still looking to secure the ideal position, then look no further than this Teaching Assistant post at this well-established school.
This Teaching Assistant position is ideal for individuals who are able to engage, support and provide adequate assistance to key pupils while ensuring they obtain the necessary skills required to achieve their full potential. The successful Teaching Assistant must also demonstrate excellent behaviour management and subject knowledge.
The Teaching Assistant positions are offered on a long term contracted basis with an option to progress into a permanent role. The school is located within Brent London Travel Zones 3/4 within easy reach of a number of bus services, Jubilee and Overground Line services.
To join the TLTP community and succeed in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Possess relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications - NVQ/CACHE/BA Education/SEN
- Possess relevant experience supporting pupils in UK Primary Schools and Education Settings as a Teaching Assistant
- Have the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV to be put forward for this Teaching Assistant position !
For further details please click apply or call Stephen on the Primary team