Customer Account Executive
Posted on Feb 10, 2019 by First Recruitment Services Limited
Our superb local client is seeking to recruit an additional Client Service Executive to join their established business in Burgess Hill.
Nature of the positions:
To interact directly with customers, receiving job instructions. From this, create detailed instructions for production, data & print departments of the Company.
To maintain relationships with customers & to liaise with them to ensure instructions are complete, accurate, adhered to & produced on time.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To build relationships with your allocated customers, interacting directly with them face-to-face, via telephone & e-mail on a regular basis.
- To liaise with customers at planning stage to gain required job schedule & to offer advice/possible alternatives.
- To provide quotes for new & existing customers covering all services envisaged to be used for each job, utilising in-house quoting software.
- To ensure that clear, written confirmation instructions are obtained from customers prior to commencing their job.
- To check & collate all information and produce a job sheet on in-house job management software.
- To confirm the timing of each job with the customer prior to the expected delivery date.
- To attend daily production meetings, & to agree with the Operations Manager deadlines for each job to meet with the customer's requirements.
- Identify shortfalls or excesses in customers' material received. Check the count with the Stores Team Leader before informing the customer of the discrepancy.
- To ensure that job sheets are completed correctly and updated.
- To ensure that the customer is informed by you of any production problems. Keep customers informed of any delays to their schedules with an explanation of the delay.
- To be pro-active with customers & offer solutions of problems arising after the commencement of the job.
- To ensure comprehensive notes relevant to jobs are always entered into the job management software and/or filed with paperwork.
- To verify that pro-forma invoices correctly adhere to work carried out for each job.
- To identify opportunities of upward/downward selling to existing customers.
- To liaise frequently with sales executive for your allocated customers, face-to-face & via telephone & email
- To accompany sales executive on customer visits, as well as visits to the offices by existing & potential customers.
- To liaise with strategic partners (eg printers, suppliers of distribution services).
- To be pro-active and to accept responsibility.
- To operate as a team member & appreciate the knock-on effects on other departments in the company.
Great opportunity to join an established local business.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.