Posted on Feb 10, 2019 by Juice Recruitment Ltd
Passionate about fitness and looking for an office-based role and like the idea of working within a fun, exciting business? This could be the role for you!
Juice is thrilled to be working with a creative, innovative business that are taking the fitness industry by storm with their unique membership. They're on a mission to keep the UK as active as possible and you could be the next member of their lovely Support Team.
With big ambitions and a fresh-thinking approach, my client is currently revolutionising the fitness industry, in the UK and internationally and you'll have the chance to play a key role in their expansion and success.
If you're enthusiastic about customer service with a genuine passion for health and fitness, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career with a game changing start-up.
The Support Team are always there for members and partner venues alike over the phone, email and instant chat messaging so it's a mixed role where everyone shares responsibilities.
- Be responsible for providing a high level of support Move members to keep them active, motivated and eager to try new ways of keeping fit.
- Provide a high level of support to the owners and staff of the venues you see on the Move network.
- Act as the friendly face and enthusiastic voice of the company.
- Help to build a sociable community of members by encouraging them to share their experiences with others on social media.
You'll be Passionate about providing high levels of service, you'll seek to convert any disgruntled customers into raving fans and advocates of our client's services. Additional to being awesome at work, you'll always act as a brand ambassador, living and breathing the brand, in order to raise awareness of the company's mission.
- You should have previous customer service experience, ideally gained within the health and fitness industry.
- You must have great listening, influencing and communication skills with infectious enthusiasm.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Above all, you'll be passionate about our goals and eager to enhance your interpersonal skills.
- A degree in a sport, marketing or business-related discipline would be beneficial to your application but is not essential.
This really is a good company to work for, with lots of great perks like 28 days annual holiday, flexible work environment and an hour and half for lunch if you want to go to the gym!
Please get in touch as soon as possible to apply