Part Time Manufacturing Worker
Posted on Feb 10, 2019 by Adecco
As a part time automotive manufacturing worker at Honda, you will work on the assembly line helping build a vehicle for one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in Ohio. Some pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting up-to 50lbs will be required for this position! If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Part Time Automotive Manufacturing jobs include:
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and assembling parts
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Entry level - no previous production or assemble experience is necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- As a part time Automotive Manufacturing Worker at Honda, you will enjoy 5 days off every week! The exact schedules may vary, so a recruiter will be able to work with you to help ensure we find you the best schedule to fit your needs.
- Pay rates starting at $15.10 - $16.10/ hr, and up to $20.56 after increases
- $200 referral bonus for each qualified referral
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world's largest provider of staffing solutions. But it's not our size that makes us different, it's our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America's top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch