Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Quad/Graphics
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking an Industrial Electrician to work in our Fairfield. PA plant .?
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- PLC experience required.
- Basic knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC's AC/DC drive?systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry.
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Utilize a variety of tools such as: hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment.
- Self motivated, good communication skills and working relationships with others.
- Individual must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment and ability to work flexible rotating shifts with some overtime required.
Preferred education in Electronics or related field, or a minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Demonstrate proficiency utilizing a personal computer, order parts and materials by using appropriate company purchasing requirements including computerized maintenance management systems.
Ability to work closely with engineers, technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(K), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad Graphics is an equal opportunity employer.? The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ?military, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.? The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.