Engineering Project Manager
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Experis IT
Project Manager - Boscombe Down, test, evaluation, radio frequency, aerospace, mechanical, budget management
This role requires SC clearance, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the SC process in order to obtain the role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will be responsible for delivery of customer funded and investment engineering projects in the field of military aircraft test and evaluation and/or Process Industry or Radio Frequency facility investment.
- Engineering background (electrical, aerospace or mechanical)
- Project Management experience (APM, Prince 2, MSP or other qualification preferred)
- Experience in managing budgets in a manpower driven environment
- 5 years plus demonstrable experience in leading project
- HND/Degree or Engineering Apprenticeship background
- Location: Boscombe Down
- Duration: Permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: £45,000 + benefits + commission
- 22 days Holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.