Senior Care Workers
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Care Vacancy Ltd
We are looking for experienced and compassionate senior care assistants to work in our brand you Extra Care Scheme based in Bedford.
Early and late shifts - 7am to 3pm and 2pm to 10pm + Alternate Weekends - 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate - £9.00 per hour + Great Benefits
You do not have to be a car driver to work here as the work is based in one location in our Extra Care Scheme.
- Wonderful place to work in a brand new Extra Care scheme
- Care worker of the month awards
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Regular team meetings and supervisions
- Ongoing full support and excellent training
- Free uniform
- Regular shift patterns
Requirements needed to be a Senior Care Worker:
- Enthusiastic about promoting independent living
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience of care provision
- Ideally have a formal care qualification such as QCF/ NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- The ability to cope with change and ability to cope with pressure
- An understanding of quality control procedures
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Cheerful and considerate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to undergo training and supervision
This is a brand new scheme and a new team to add to our already established presence in Bedford. You will benefit from an experienced management team and local training which contributes, with our great care staff to an excellent service for our customers.
If you think you have the commitment, reliability and passion to join us in this exciting opportunity please apply online and we will get in touch with you ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.