Facilities and Projects Manager
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by MLC Partners
Quality Trusted Solutions (QTS) is a newly formed, exciting and ambitious organisation. We have successfully recruited a number of key positions within the organisation that will play an integral role in the delivery of bespoke estates and facilities solutions to our clients.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, we are able to work outside of the traditional NHS parameters to make us more commercially competitive, providing bespoke solutions to clients, with all profits invested back into the NHS.
Quality Trusted Solutions is looking for a Facilities & Projects Manager to oversee Hard and Soft FM contracts, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are being met. You will also be responsible for the delivery of minor works and refurbishment projects. This role will cover their properties based in the West London area.
Key Skills Required:
- Relevant estates / facilities management discipline qualification or at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A track record in successfully delivering capital projects within time and budget
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Substantial experience working within an estate management environment, preferably within the NHS or Healthcare environment
- Budget monitoring and management
- Experience of producing technical reports, surveys and feasibility studies.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Word Access)
MLC Partners, our retained recruitment partner, is managing this process on behalf of Quality Trusted Solutions. Please contact Daniel Abrahams for further information. T: E:
To apply, please submit your CV and current remuneration package to