Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Anonymous
You'll complete a range of hands on responsibilities to support the SCP team in providing professional maintenance support to SCP and its customers. You'll be the key link between our maintenance technicians and planners, maintaining effective, efficient workflows through your management of the maintenance technician teams.
Amongst other responsibilities you'll contribute to are:
• The development of the weekly maintenance schedule.
• Co-ordinating and delivering planned programmed maintenance, defects and project tasks.
• Co-ordination of assigned contract staff including setting to work, monitoring and auditing.
• Maintenance of workshop and equipment integrity and fitness for purpose, including building warden, condition of vans, machinery and equipment, lifting equipment, test equipment & gauges.
• ONC or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
• Relevant 24/7 process, chemical, energy or manufacturing industry experience, in maintenance responsibilities to complete job role responsibilities.
• People supervision: workload/flow, objectives, motivation, development and performance.
• Contributing to developing, implementing & evaluating improvements & mods.
• Safe systems of work including permits, method statements and risk assessments.
• Maintenance management systems.
• Microsoft Office packages: word & excel & email. Outlook.
Our client provides premier quality Operations, Management and Maintenance solutions. Developed in the 1990s, our client is a world class OM&M service provider. Offering exciting and challenging positions with a strong focus on teamwork. Our client believes that people are a key asset to the business and provide excellent training and support to workers.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application