Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by STAR ACADEMIES
Laisterdyke Leadership Academy, Bradford
Required as soon as possible
MPS / UPS
Laisterdyke Leadership Academy is a partnership between pupils, staff, parents and our wider stakeholder community. We recognise the contributions of every member of our academy community and, through our vision of nurturing today's young people and inspiring tomorrow's leaders, we aim to create an environment where the strengths and potential of all are realised, the needs of individuals are respected, and high expectations are achieved.
We are looking to appoint an English Teacher at this exciting time in the school's life.
- Have a degree
- Be able to demonstrate your impact on progress of learners
- Be able to deliver high impact interventions to accelerate the progress of pupils
- Be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- Be organised, energetic and dedicated to making a difference
- Be committed to the Star ethos of high expectations
- Wholly support an inclusive culture with a strong focus on safeguarding
You will find an Academy that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure environment'
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from pupils, staff and parents
- has an excellent CPD programme
For an informal and confidential discussion, or to arrange a visit, please contact Sajdah Salani on 0140.
Closing date: 12 noon on Sunday 24th February 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 25th February 2019
Laisterdyke Leadership Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including; references, Enhanced DBS disclosure, health clearance and proof of eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Star Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.