Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Adecco
? Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Manufacturing Production:
• ? Working in a manufacturing environment, you'll be making the magic happen by Reading a tape measure
• ? Basic Computer Knowledge
• ? You'll be working together with your team to Good mechanical aptitude
INTERESTED??? ?Here's what it takes to apply:
• ????????Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
• ????????Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -these Manufacturing Production jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
These Manufacturing Production jobs may require some overtime. ?With starting pay rates between $13.40, and 13.70 after 30 days, this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! We heave openings on 2nd and 3rd shift.
? So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production job, click on Apply Now! ?We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world's largest provider of staffing solutions. But it's not our size that makes us different, it's our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America's top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Teach For America