Part Time Manufacturing Assembler
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Adecco
As a Manufacturing Assembly worker, you will operate production machines, ensure the manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensure quality control requirements. These entry level positions do not require any previous manufacturing or assembly experience, and the 2 day/week, part time schedule, will allow you to always enjoy 5 days off each week!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Assembly jobs include but are not limited to:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to assemble the product
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift objects up to 40 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- Pay rates starting at $15.10 - $16.10/ hr, with increases up to $20.56/hr
- Part time schedule with 5 days off/week
- $200 referral bonus for each qualified referral
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world's largest provider of staffing solutions. But it's not our size that makes us different, it's our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America's top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch