COOKS - NEW WESTWOOD BREW PUB
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Broxton
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean and restock as needed
- Ensure that food comes out great and on time
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Kitchen or cooking experience, minimum 1 to 2 years
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific plating desired by the chef or the standards provided by the restaurant.
- Familiar with industry?s best practices
- Food Handler's Card
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening?