Bilingual Customer Service Representative (full-time)
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Sentry
At Sentry, our priority is providing exceptional customer service and we currently have an opening for you to join this exciting team. This is a great opportunity to start or grow your career in a fun, team-focused environment, while facing new challenges to develop professionally. We're looking for qualified candidates who will thrive on the front lines by providing stellar service to our customers over the phone. Bring your strong critical thinking skills and a "can do" attitude to this fast-paced position.
Our customers often face concerns or questions outside of normal business hours. To meet this need, our call centers are open from 7 am - 9:05 pm Monday through Friday and Saturdays 7 am - 5:05 pm Arizona Time. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a key factor in helping our customers by having flexibility to work during these hours.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Take the customer service skills you have acquired over the years to the next level or make a change and start down your new career path today with our growing team of Service Professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S!
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll work within our Non-Standard Auto and Motorcycle customer call center to provide outstanding customer service by responding to inbound calls. Additionally, you'll:
• Handle a high volume of phone calls from agents and customers
• Perform pre-underwriting screening
• Verify coverage, evaluate submitted bills, and authorize payments
• Advise customers of billing policies and procedures and process policy changes
• Resolve customer inquiries and maintain customer relations
• Complete administrative tasks and input customer information into databases for documentation
• High School degree or equivalent work experience
• Call center experience or a customer service background preferred
• High level of accuracy with data entry
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) skills a plus
• Capable of communicating difficult news
• Flexibility to work during call center hours, must be available to work until 9 pm during week days and have availability to work on Saturdays
• Ability to multi-task prioritizes, communicate effectively and remain organized
• Good working knowledge of PC based computers and familiar with Microsoft Office
• Underwriting and Rating knowledge beneficial
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you'll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 10% increase in your hourly salary for all hours worked after 5pm or Saturday
- Annual Bonus based on company profitability and your performance results
- Fitness Membership Incentive
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.WHO YOU'LL WANT TO CONTACT
All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.