Customer Care Rep (Part - Time)
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by Sentry
We're a people-focused business. And we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver efficient and effective results to our customers. But we can't do this alone. So, we need to build a stable team within claims in order to drive our success. You could be the next key player to support our team. Do you think you could fit as a Customer Care Rep (Part - Time)?
You're determined to use your quick-thinking, multi-tasking skills to provide quality customer service to insureds, claimants, and others relating to the first notice of loss reports.
Hours for this position are between 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; and 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Shifts can vary from 3 hours to 8 hours. Our schedules are generated two weeks in advance and are based on your availability and the business needs.WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a member of Sentry's Claims Contact Center, you will be the first phone contact with our customer when a loss occurs. In addition, you will:
- Respond to customers losses/inquires through multiple channels including telephone, email, fax and digital channels in a cross functional Contact Center
- Provide extraordinary Customer Service to deepen our customer relationships
- Show empathy and active listening skills while responding to customers calmly
- Obtain the appropriate information from customers as you receive and record loss reports
- Communicate instructions to policyholders, claimants and others by providing them with the support and outcome that match their needs
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Effective listening skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with decision-making skills
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Call center experience is beneficial but not required
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you'll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.WHO YOU'LL WANT TO CONTACT
Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, holding an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best. The company and its subsidiaries sell property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities and retirement programs for business and individuals throughout the country. Headquartered in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Sentry employs more than 4,000 associates in 41 states. A complete list of underwriting companies can be found at .EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.#LSJ