Project Manager (PMO)
Posted on Feb 9, 2019 by MLC Partners
MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation based in Sussex who is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the delivery of their capital programme. This will be a 2 year fixed contract.
The postholder will be responsible for supporting the management of the capital build projects and programme.
- To assist and support the Estates Project team to ensure project plans, risk logs highlight reports and project documentation is up to date
- Ensuring that the programme and project deliverables are tightly linked to the achievement of the Trust's strategic objectives
- Planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring progress of programme against agreed KPIs within or across sites
- Manage staff and resources where required for programme delivery
- Drives delivery and pace of projects within remit
- To ensure adherence to project lifecycle
- Significant relevant programme management and improvement experience, with a track record of delivery
- Experience within senior operational or project roles, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of complex stakeholder management
- Knowledge of a range of specific project areas, acquired through post graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training
- Further specialist programme management knowledge or experience to master's level equivalent
- PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner
- Current driving license and ability to travel
This would suit someone who has previously worked in a PMO environment, ideally within a Healthcare environment. If you are available at short notice and have suitable experience and skills, then please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.