Senior Product Manager
Posted on Dec 22, 2022 by Identify Solutions
Senior Product Manager
London or Cardiff - Hybrid
£75,000 - £85,000p/a
At a glance
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to bolster their growing Product team and help scale their proprietary experience and data platform into a state-of-the-art SaaS for Global Banks and Lenders.
We're looking for candidates that have the experience, drive and determination to own the end-to-end product life cycle, from inception to delivery - taking an idea from vision to a fully-fledged digital experience.
Who are they?
Our client is turning the traditional lending process on its head - they have strong relationships with more than 80 lenders and hold their credit policies, enabling small businesses to find appropriate lenders in minutes rather than days or weeks. They put small businesses in control of what finance they get and how. Their lenders include the biggest names in alternative finance including Funding Circle, Iwoca, Market Finance and Capital on Tap as well as smaller niche players that offer attractive products to sub-segments of the market.
They have helped 100,000 small businesses understand their finance options by providing their technology to price comparison websites like MoneySuperMarket and Money.co. uk to fuel their business funding channels as well as other partners such as Experian, Sage and Monzo. They've integrated directly into a number of lenders, as well as accountancy packages and open banking platforms, to help them deliver finance to SMEs in as little as 10 minutes.
Half fin, half tech they've closed their series A and they're starting an exciting new chapter offering their services directly into banks, lenders, brokers and industry bodies to transform the end-to-end lending experience for small businesses.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and results-oriented Product Manager who will closely collaborate with the leadership, commercial and technology teams to help define their evolving portfolio of innovative products for banks and lenders.
The Product team is at the heart of everything they do. As such, the Product Manager will be instrumental in delivering against the company's product vision, helping shape and implement attractive commercial propositions for customers and partners.
This is a fast-paced role in a growing and evolving scale-up; the ideal candidate will:
* Gain a deep understanding of the customer needs, using research, data and industry insights to articulate pain points, user needs and opportunities to improve the product offering
* Explore, validate and prioritize ideas that effectively and genuinely help us solve customer needs, whilst delivering tangible business and commercial value.
* Inform the product roadmap and help socialize the vision with other business stakeholders, to ensure buy-in and alignment
* Define the scope of product features, functionalities and enhancements, collaborating with your cross-functional team to articulate product requirements, user flows and technical solutions
* Partner with your team to size work, estimate effort and help devise incremental, delivery and release plans, ensuring the team is working towards clear value-generating, measurable milestones
* Lead the team through development, operating as Product Owner for your scrum team, writing user stories, managing the backlog and defining the direction of travel for your squad
* Work with internal customer success teams and Clients to configure and customize the product to meet their needs, ensuring your product effectively and efficiently lands in our Clients' ecosystems
* Measure and report on the performance of your product, ensuring business and customer value can be retrospectively analysed and used as input into future product discovery and backlog prioritisation
You're an experienced and successful product manager looking to learn, grow and develop further in your Product career:
* You have a background in Fintech - ideally in SME Finance/Lending
* You've delivered 1-2 successful end to end products
* You've worked across the key stages of the product life cycle and clearly understand the process behind designing and developing great products
* You've got experience managing and inspiring cross-functional teams
Offices in Shoreditch and central Cardiff.
The offices will be used with absolute sensitivity to each individual's needs and personal circumstances - you will not be asked to meet in-person in the short or medium term.
Why you'll love them
* Super-talented teammates
* Immediate scope to make an impact and drive the business forward
* Work closely with some of the biggest firms in fintech/alternative finance
* Exposure to unique data assets and driving success through analytics
To apply for this role please send over a copy of your CV via this application.
Amplify your job search: