SAP Hana Consultant
Posted on Dec 22, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
SAP Hana Consultant
This role will be primarily remote, with some travel into your local office Office location to choose from: London, Working, Bristol, Southend, Worthing, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow (FLEXI WORKING)
£80k-£100k base depending on experience + generous benefits package
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious global consultancy, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a permanent/full time SAP Hana Consultant. You will be joining the SAP Analytics team in Insights and Data Business Unit. This business area is a global business unit covering Enterprise Data Management, Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Content Management and AI & Analytics. The team you will be joining is one of the most successful and largest SAP Data Analytics team in the UK.
As a developer, in addition to developing innovative solutions for our clients, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the SAP product stack and offerings from other vendors. You will provide guidance to clients and to internally to other resources. You may also offer insights to the wider community through blogs, articles and social media.
We are keen to see candidates with majority of the following experience:
- Full life cycle experience of 4+ projects
- SAP HANA SME
- Strong SAP HANA SQL skills - ideally experience translating Oracle SQL to SAP HANA SQL
- Experience building solutions utilising SAP HANA hierarchy functions
- Experience creating SAP HANA calculation views to satisfy complex requirements
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects toolset, in particular working with complex Universes (in IDT) and creating WEBI reports
- Modelling SAP and Non-SAP data sources
- SAP HANA performance tuning skills
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Eligible for SC clearance
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Help clients to define and implement their solutions for BI and analytics
- Manage delivery of small SAP analytics projects or streams in larger projects
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify, and prioritise their requirements and solution roadmap.
- Work with the technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content and solutions but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients' core requirements and competitive advantage.
- Work with consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
Our client offers excellent professional development, accelerated career progression and flexi benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. ).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: