Field Service Engineer - Nights - Electro Mechanical
Posted on Dec 22, 2022 by Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Field Service Engineer - Nights
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out first and second line maintenance on any equipment as contracted to CTS at any time
- Respond and repair Cubic devices in a timely manner and follow defined maintenance procedures to maximise device reliability and availability.
- To undertake the training and development programme provided to the best of your ability.
- To constantly improve performance through training, experience and KPI feedback.
- To minimise downtime on fault call outs.
- To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required by CTS management.
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the statutory Health and Safety at Work Act and external Customer requirements as applicable.
- To deliver and/or collect equipment modules from stores locations
- To assist with stock control or fault control if deemed necessary by CTS management.
- To aim at maintaining of quality principles compatible with current ISO standards.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Proven hands on' experience working in a high-tech Service/Maintenance environment
- A recognised Engineering Qualification.
- Ability to work 4x4 shift pattern.
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of working in a Service/Maintenance environment.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Worked on SLA driven contracts with call to fix and system availability criteria.
Amplify your job search: