Account Manager - Design Agency
Posted on Dec 22, 2022 by Salt
We are working with a London-based design, digital & Advertising agency who are on the hunt for a talented and hard-working Account Manager to join their multi-disciplined and growing team.
The Account Manager role is fundamental to the smooth running of projects and delivery of briefs on time and on budget, whilst building strong and positive client relationships.
Clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and the work varies across design, digital and advertising.
- The basics: development of project timelines, internal briefs, client reports, status documents, scopes of work, account admin
- Day-to-day client accountability and point-of-contact
- Management of end-to-end delivery of client projects, including financial tracking and time/budget reconciliations
- Ensure a high standard across all client work in relation to client goals
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Working with agency management team and Account Directors to manage and scope new business as required
- Project resource planning and scheduling
- 3-5 years' experience in agency account management/client services roles
- Experience in managing projects from briefing to delivery
- Strong capabilities in client and agency stakeholder management
- The ability to forward-plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- First-class organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under direction and independently as required
Amplify your job search: