Business Continuity/Crisis Management/Disaster Recovery
Posted on Dec 22, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent Full time role*
BUSINESS CONTINUITY/CRISIS MANAGEMENT/DR
Focus will be on Business Continuity and Crisis Management - Some disaster recovery
Focus on business continuity/crisis management and some risk analysis. the business continuity needs to be strongest with DR. iso22301, 27001 NIST cloud control Matrix PCI DSS operational experience with cloud containers devop agile development infrastructure
- Works with business teams across the global organization to execute the ES Business Continuity Management program framework, extending processes as necessary to help business partners identify confidentiality, availability and integrity risk and manage mitigation to an acceptable level.
- Determines and evaluates the current state of Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning within assigned to GIS departments and helps facilitate the improvement and maintenance of each of those plans, considering best practices, industry standards and critical areas of focus for Implements and maintains the Business Continuity Automated Notification system.
- Leads the Business Impact Analysis execution and maintenance.
- Provides coaching, training, and problem-solving assistance to other analysts.
- Leads testing and training exercises for all Grainger entities as defined by Executive Leadership.
- Maintain and improve BC/DR document repository.
- Identify changes required to improve BC/DR plans and validate those plan changes with live tests and tabletop exercises with various areas of the global business.
- Conducts BC/DR Plan reviews throughout WWG to ensure necessary documentation is kept up to date.
- Conducts testing and validation of these plans and work with teams to ensure they are viable and meet Internal Audit and regulatory compliance obligations.
- Executes development, documentation, and training of team members on an Automated Notification System.
- Identifies maturity options for DR roadmap in coordination with other analysts and BCM Manager.
- Executes project management for DR exercises.
- Develop and maintain BC/DR training programs for all departments and locations.
- BC/DR support for the key locations.
- Conduct periodic call notification tests with all departments, including C-level executives.
- Work to maintain BC Intranet website and other communications channels and repositories.
- Provides inputs to global business continuity management processes in developing controls needed for the mitigation of risks for business processes which are not compliant with information security and risk frameworks
- Collaboratively works to influence and socialize strategies, standards, policies, procedures, communications, and governance.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 6 - 10 years industry experience - Business COntinuity
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) preferred
- Experience working with ISO 22301, 27001, ISO 27005 (or similar) security framework, NIST RMF standards in operational IT environment preferred
- Operational experience in applying risk frameworks to technologies (including cloud, containers) and continuous processes (including DevOps and Agile software deployment) helpful
Amplify your job search: