Data Solution Architect - AWS
Posted on Dec 21, 2022 by Xpertise
Xpertise has partnered with a British multinational airline group going through a vast technology and data transformation. The firm is specifically looking for a Solution Architect who has experience landing big data platforms in the cloud, such as Databricks or Cloudera. Please see further details below:
Salary: £80,000-90,000 + bonus
Location: Luton + hybrid working model (remote)
Benefits: dedicated training & development plan, huge training budget, share scheme, reduced cost on flights, excellent growth prospects (vertical & horizontal), can work internationally
Key skills & experience desired:
- Knowledge of planning and implementing large, multi-technology, multi-vendor solutions
- Experience landing big data systems such as Cloudera or Databricks on the public cloud (they use AWS)
- Integration of APIs from outside suppliers and service providers
- Experience delivering agile projects that are in line with high-quality solution architecture
- Confident in creating high-quality software solutions that meet company requirements and deadlines
- Adept at understanding complex concepts and communicating them in a simple manner
The group is going through a massive technology upgrade and transformation & is slowly introducing agile and different ways of working. As a result, circa 70/80% of their IT estate is changing.
Therefore, we're seeking someone to lead the solution architecture definition for complex end-to-end solutions, working with technical architects covering each solution component and enterprise architects driving the long-term architectural direction.
Interested? Please apply with your CV or email/message Billy Hall for further details.
Xpertise acts as an employment agency.
Amplify your job search: