Project Director: Heavy Engineering, Ships, Aircraft, English speaking French national (m/f)
Posted on Dec 21, 2022 by emagine
Are you a Senior Project Director with experience of leading large scale engineer projects?
Do you take responsibility for and drive successful outcomes, and report at the board level of major organisations?
Then we are looking for you to build and manage construction projects and programs for a client in specialist engineering.
- Over 5 years experience in large scale engineering: ship building, aerospace, oil & gas
- Setting-up and initiation of project
- Set-up of robust and effective project governance
- Coordinating and animating diverse stakeholders and internal and external resources and partners
- Contribution and animation of steering committees, and board level briefings
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Collaborative and team-building attitude
- French National eligible for security clearance
- Fluent in French and English
- Work with board and senior management to clarify high level goals
- Develop and initiate projects: define, implement and follow-up the project methodology and overall governance
- Take lead in ensuring project success
- Definition, implementation and follow-up of KPIs
- Set up and maintenance of dashboards
- Organization and follow-up of the various activities/streams
- Reporting and communication to board, stakeholders and sponsors
- Communication with the providers and innovation partners
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with your questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 30 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 4,600 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 451+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.
Amplify your job search: